____________________________________
Got to finally meet up with my mui mui (vicky) whahaha, I am madly hyper active. haha It has been 6 months. Another thing was Ive made a new friend. The 3 of us click so well.
I was upset with a friend, and I shall not go into details.
But, I am sure, I will go after this person if I have more guts. Sadly, I rather take it so slow that, this person might be taken under my nose. I Am not a thick skin person or that flirtatious. If this person is really charmed by me, thats great. But if only this person could show me more signs. And for sure, Ill make my move. THis is a thing about 21st century, girls tend to be the ones to make the first move. Tsk. tsk.
And I think, after today's incident, I have become more keen to try to "win" this person.
Is it true that I really look that fierce and unfriendly to strangers? haha. Well, I try to not look that cold, But I can't help it. I will of course eventually break into a smile when I see a little kid or someone smiles to me. Besides that, don't expect me to *GRIN* . That will be ultra madness.
Yes yes, THis person is filling up every space in my mind. craps. Should I really make the first move? RAHH. I would, if i do not know the people there so well.
I have been mistaken for a thai, malaysian, jap, china. I wonder whats next, after the who asked me whether I WAS CHINSES. -_-""
I am pretty sure I do look every inch a chinese. And somehow, I think this post, sounds bimbotic.